Skip to content
- Each pack contains approx 13,000KJ (3,100calories) of food energy and a good mix of protein, carbs, vegetables.
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners are prepared in the pack by adding hot water (cold water in case of cereals).
- Snacks are ready-to-eat.
- Each pack less than 2 litres volume.
- Packs should be stored in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Best used within 3 years of packing. Components of un-opened, undamaged, appropriately stored packs are safe-to-eat beyond 3 years but appearance and flavour can change.
- New Zealand made